Looking to start a new Career? Let us know what position you're interested in.
AUTOMOTIVE BDC REPRESENTATIVE
Joyce Honda has immediate openings for Business Development Representatives. We are looking for motivated and goal-driven candidates who will make an immediate impact and help us to continue to grow. We have a fun, fast-paced environment and are looking for professionals who are up for a challenge. We strive to be the best and are looking for someone with the same mind-set.
Joyce Honda Is Morris County's Favorite New Honda and Used Vehicle Dealership. We are proud of our motto, "The Family Reputation You Can Trust." Dedicated to serving our Denville and New Jersey customers for over 50 years.
BDC Representative - Job Description:
Help maintain and increase our unprecedented growth. These individuals will spend the work day on the telephone and computer, assisting customers with questions and setting up service appointments.
BDC Representative - Job Responsibilities:
- Handle inbound leads / calls and set appointments
- Run Campaigns to market to past service and sales customers
- Collect and analyze metrics / run reports
- Train and motivate BDC representatives
- Maintain a process driven work environment
- Work closely with other department managers and GM's
- Other duties as assigned.
BDC Representative – Job Requirements:
- Must have excellent phone/communication skills
- Automotive dealership experience preferred, but willing to train individuals who are highly motivated and quick learners.
- Pleasant, energetic, conscientious, dependable, self-starter with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or the equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Professional personal appearance and speaking voice.
BDC Representative - Job Benefits:
- Competitive Pay Plan
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- On-going training
We believe our employees are our greatest asset. As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company. We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs.
Are you looking for a career? Then you have found it here at Joyce Honda a family dealership for over 36 years.
We are currently looking for an Experienced/Entry Level Automotive Lube Technician.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for changing oil, rotating tires, minor services and minor repairs.
• Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance.
• Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
Make your move today!.
Contact Kelvin Alfred at 973-361-1396 or email your resume to kelvin_Alfred@joycehonda.com
Joyce Honda is experiencing record growth in its Sales & Service departments. We are currently recruiting experienced flat rate B Class technicians to join our busy Service Dept. This is a position where careers begin, not just a job.
You would join Joyce Honda as a B Class Flat Rate Technician where you would gain experience performing repairs and maintenance on Hondas of all genres. While gaining vast experience with the day to day repairs and maintenance, you would also be required to increase your knowledge level by participating in Honda training. Training is offered locally, on site at a Honda facility and via PC based learning tools.
We believe in promoting from within and establishing a career path for those who want to create a solid future for themselves.
Formal technical training is desired but not required for the right individual. If you have the desire to work as an Automotive Technician and you have experience either through a training institute or from a former/current job then apply to this job by submitting your resume to kelvin_Alfred@joycehonda.com or by visiting Joyce Honda 3164 Rt. 10, Denville, NJ 07834.
Contact Kelvin Alfred at 973-361-3000 x399 or kelvin_Alfred@joycehonda.com.